Villa Esperanza Services is a nonprofit corporation devoted to the care, education, health and social services of developmentally disabled children, and adults and seniors with disabilities. Summer sessions available.
They offer a variety of program in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties for children and adult with special needs.
Villa Esperanza Services has been at the forefront of creating programs to give the developmentally disabled the chance to learn, work and play with others since 1961. Today, Villa serves 24 school districts and over 41 cities in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. Villa serves people with a wide variety of disabilities including autism, Down syndrome and cerebral palsy.
Villa believes in:
• An individualized approach to education
• Using positive behavior support to maximize each child’s educational experience
• Creating a supportive and educational environment for family members and caregivers
• On-going staff development to incorporate current educational and behavioral teaching strategies
• Teaching communication as the cornerstone for educational and social growth.
Phone: (626) 449-2919
Location: 2116 East Villa Street Pasadena, CA. 91107 (map)